Have you upgraded to Windows 10? Want to know more about Windows 10? If yes, then go through this blog carefully. For entering the Start Menu, click the flag that consists of four squares and it is always situated towards the left side corner at the bottom.
The wonderful journey of Windows 10 Start menu
The Big Four
This is the most frequently used section. It is present towards the left side and is off white in colour.
- File Explorer- By using this you can check the folders that you work on most of the time.
- Settings- It is a bit similar like ‘Control Panel’. It offers some very significant things like gives you the ability to do modification in the desktop wallpaper or themes, etc.
- Power- It comprises of the same three options. They have been mentioned below
- Shut Down
Luckily, it is the same as earlier. Most of the users are super happy that it is the same because now they will not have to get used to the new positioning.
- All Apps- You press on it to look at all the apps on your device. It is nicely organized and helpful as it has the list of applications in alphabetical order. It is a bit same like it was in older Windows.
Immediately on top of the ‘collection of four’ is the list of ‘Most Used’ present. This is completely same what it sounds like, the things that you use most of the time. It can be MS Excel, MS PPT or Calculator.
Towards the right side is the ‘Live Tiles’ portion situated. It is a bit same as the Live Tiles in Windows 8.
- The major difference between the two is that in Windows 10 it cannot be placed outside the menu. It is a remarkable feature as it will not get collected into the desktop unnecessarily.
- However, it can be shifted from one place to another in the menu and change its size the way it used to happen in earlier Windows.
- So you can even say, in Windows 10, the Live Tiles recognize their home to stay very nice.
Modifying The Start Menu
In the Start menu, there are some options to change size. The size can be changed by stretching the arrow with the help of your mouse.
Note – The size will not be changed of the right side.
John Perley is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.